Terms and conditions of use
The templates and modules sold by RSI Systems on its website can not be resold.
Are for the exclusive use of the person making the purchase on its website.
The templates and modules can be modified and adapted to the image of the company that I buy, but not resold.
The templates and modules cant be refound. We solve any problems
The templates and modules that we sell are tested. No refunds under For any reason becouse you can try our products before buy . We will solve any problems you may have provided that us access to the site where they were installed (FTP or admin).
This Agreement should be construed in accordance with the laws of Argentina. When hiring any service that "The Company" offers, it is assumed that you accept these policies, and must comply.
1. Disclosure to Law Enforcement: The TDU specifically prohibit the use of enterprise services for illegal activities. Therefore, you agree that the Company disclose any and all information including assigned IP addresses, account history, account usage, etc.. for any law enforcement officer to conduct a written request without prior consent or notification to Customer. RSI Systems also has the right to terminate any service published in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.
2. Price of service: Customer assumes known the nature of services provided and the fees and charges, which were initially reported. The Client is aware that "the Company" may change the rates and charges specified at any time. The deals are possible, and depend on the acquisition and maintenance cost of services, including fees charged to the Company by its suppliers. The offers are valid during the first period and when the service is renewed, the price is the value beyond promotion (unless otherwise specified).
3. Payment: Payment of service is as follows:
Hosting: Twice-yearly or yearly in advance.
Web design prepay: Half the total amount before signing the contract for "Web development" and the other half to finish it.
In the case of web design plans, late final payments, generate a surcharge of 3% per day. After 15 days past due, the site will be discharged until they pay the balance. If you made a bank deposit or paid in Easy Pay, you must notify from our site> Access customers> Payments. This is the only way to report payments and relate them to a service. If payment has not been informed as follows, the service will be considered unpaid and will be suspended. In your control panel you have the maturity of the contracted services to "The Company"
4. Failure to Pay: The Company may temporarily deny service or terminate this agreement if there is a lack of customer payment for charges, the payment date.
This termination or denial of service shall not relieve the Customer of the responsibility for payment of accrued charges, and the service will not be reactivated under any circumstances until payment is not effective.
5. Account Completion: Orders to complete an account must be made before the first day of the month for renewing the service by sending an email to: email@example.com with the subject "low service". If not required to cancel the service before that date, service will be automatically renewed for a period of time equal to the previous and recorded the charge for the hosting plan contract.
6. Hosting Service Interruptions: The Customer acknowledges that the service provided is of such nature that it can be interrupted for many reasons beyond the Company's negligence and that damages resulting from any interruption of service are difficult to determine. Accordingly, you acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for any harm resulting from such causes beyond the direct and exclusive control of the Company. The client also recognizes that the responsibility of the Company for its own negligence may not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the service fees paid by Customer during the period when damage has occurred. In any event, the Company should be liable for any special or critical, loss or injury.
7. New accounts and transfer of domains: All new accounts or transferred from other servers will be discharged and admitted to our domain name servers (DNS) within 24 hours. ability to receive the payment report. However, due to unforeseen complications, this process can take up to 72 hours. working. Beyond the time it takes to register the service on the network, for both cases, the Customer must consider the time it takes to update the server data by the Registering Entity (Nic, Nic-ar, etc.)..
8. Support Limitation: RSI Systems supports its customers through:
* Online Support: Monday to Friday from 9 to 19 pm.
* By telephone: 15-6798-5468
* MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org
* By email: email@example.com
The Company limits its support to their area of knowledge, physical functioning that provides hosting, this includes use control panel, administration and configuration of email, file upload. RSI Systems offers no specific support, such as CGI or PHP programming, HTML or any similar issue related to the specific design and programming of the website (these must be communicated to the designers allocated to the development of their website). "The Company" offers no support for Mac OS, or customers of Resellers and Dedicated Server Administrators, in such cases, the support must be provided by the manager concerned. For technical support, first check if your question is not adequately answered in the Support section that provides the Company.
9. E-mail SPAM and Unsolicited Commercial (ECNs): RSI Systems has zero tolerance for sending E-mail Unsolicited commercial (ECNs) or SPAM through the network of "Enterprise". This means that customers should not use or permit others to use the network to negotiate with ECNs. Customers should not host, or permit hosting, sites or information that is advertised by ECNs from other networks. The violation of this policy has severe penalties, including termination of service:
or Before the notification of a violation SPAM policy, RSI Systems will initiate an investigation (within 48 business hours of notification). During the investigation, "the Company" Customer restrict access to the network to prevent further violations. If you find that a client has violated the SPAM policy, RSI Systems may, in their view, restrict, suspend or terminate the account in question. Additionally, "the Company" reserves the right to sue for relief for any costs associated with the investigation of a confirmed violation of policies and inform the legal authorities if the violation is a criminal offense.
o The first violation of this policy will result in an administrative fee of $ 50, -, suspension of your account and review for possible immediate termination. A second violation will result in an Administrative Fee of $ 100 - the suspension of the account and the review for possible immediate termination thereof. The third violation constitutes immediate account termination without notice and without client's right to demand the information hosted on your site or refund of your money. Users who violate this policy agree that in addition to paying these penalties as "administrative" Research will pay a fee not to exceed $ 20, - per hour will be assuming that staff investigating the matter. PLEASE MAKE NO SPAM from your account.
or as a client, you are responsible for the actions of their customers through the networks of RSI Systems, so it is advisable to develop a similar policy and restrictive to their own customers.
IMPORTANT: Anyone hosting websites or services on your account and approve or causes to spammers' IP addresses "the Company" be listed in any SPAM database, will cause your account is automatically suspended. The service will not be reconnected until the customer agrees to halt the activity and pay the charges set forth. Severe violations and / or repeated may result in immediate and permanent account deletion without notice.
10. Domain Alias Hosting: Domain aliases have the sole function of being used as an alternate name to access the same content that addresses the primary domain. It is strictly forbidden to use the domain alias to point to a different content through the use of different mechanisms (eg redirections).
or IP Address Ownership: If "the Company" Customer assigns an IP address for use, right on that IP belongs to RSI Systems, which also reserves the right to change or remove any IP addresses in question.
or Bandwidth and Disk Usage: Customers agree that bandwidth and disk usage shall not exceed the value of megabytes per month of service requested in the contract form. "The Company" will monitor both values and overcome if the same is entitled to take corrective actions, which may include applying for migration to a higher plan (with consequent additional charges), the suspension of services (with no response ) or the completion of these actions can be taken by RSI Systems in its sole discretion. The customer is not entitled to the refund of value paid in advance, from such actions.
or System Security and the Web: Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the RSI Network Systems. If such violations result from a civil debt or criminal, RSI Systems will investigate the events that surround them and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who are connected with them. These violations include, without limitation:
* Access information that was not assigned to a User or logging into a server or account, for which such User is not authorized to access.
* To test, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
* Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including but not limited to "overloading," flooding "," mail bombing "or" crashing ".
* Forging any headers of TCP / IP packet or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup.
* Taking any action to obtain a service for which such User is not authorized.
The following constitute violations of the AUP:
* Illegal use: RSI Systems services should not be used for illegal purposes or support illegal activities. "The Company" reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and / or third parties in the investigation of any crime or civil wrongdoing.
* Harm to minors: Use of services "the Company" to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including but not limited to child pornography.
* Threats and Harassment: Use of services to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another.
* Fraudulent activity: Use of the services to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items or services or to perform any type of financial scam.
* Forgery or impersonation: It is forbidden to add, remove or modify identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead. It is forbidden to try to replace someone else using your identifying information. The use of anonymous remailers or nicknames (nicknames) does not constitute impersonation.
* E-mail unsolicited commercial / bulk e-mail unsolicited (SPAM): Use of RSI Systems services for sending commercial email or unsolicited bulk is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result in immediate account termination offense.
IMPORTANT: Any client or user to perform mass mailing (spammers) and therefore leads to the inclusion of IP addresses "the Company" in any spam database will be suspended and must pay the appropriate administrative office. The service will not be reconnected until the customer remove the offending material, cease the activity, pay the charges set forth and allow "the Company" access to services to confirm that these actions have been executed. Severe or repeated violations (second violation) will result in immediate and permanent removal of network service without notice
* Bombing of E-mails & News: Malicious intent to impede another person using e-mail service or news will result in the immediate removal of offensive mind.
* Forgery of e-mails and messages: Forging of any full or partial electronic message transmissions originating or transiting through networks of "Enterprise".
* Unauthorized access, discontinuities in the network and unfriendly activity: It is forbidden to use the services of "Enterprise" for any activity which affects the ability of other people or systems to use Internet services provided or whether they or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of information. This includes:
or accessing or attempting to access the account of another
or access or attempt to access the security measures of RSI Systems, any software or hardware of another entity, electronic communications systems or telecommunications, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of information.
attacks or "denial of service (DoS - Denial of Service) attacks against another network host or individual user.
or use vulnerabilities of individual sites to affect the security of the site in question or the server that is hosted. It is mere responsibility to ensure that their network is configured in a safe manner and avoid that the same will allow third party can use their network for illegal or inappropriate. Customers should implement the actions indicated by "the Company" to any intrusion caused by security flaws in the site.
or unauthorized entry and / or use of the system from another company or individual.
* Infringement on trademark and copyright: The use of RSI Systems services to transmit any material that infringes copyright (copyright), trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of any third party, including but not limited to unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
* Collection of Personal Information: The use of services "the Company" to obtain or attempt to obtain personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
* Fraud: Involves a statement made knowingly misleading or distorted with the intention that the person receiving it will act accordingly.
* Distribution of Viruses: Intentional distribution of software that causes or attempts to cause damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, information and / or computer systems. Such grievance will result in account termination offense.
* Liability for third parties: RSI Systems customers are responsible and will have to account for the activities of third parties using their accounts, and violate this guide created as Acceptable Use Policy.
* Adult Content: It is absolutely forbidden to host pornographic content and child pornography. Any domain that contains this material will be subject to immediate cancellation without notice.
* IRC networks: It is absolutely forbidden to host an IRC server that is part of or are connected to another IRC network or server. The site is connected to any of these networks will be immediately removed from our network without notice and will not be reconnected until the customer agrees to remove all traces of the IRC server and allow "the Company" to access your site for verifying that the content has been completely removed. Any site guilty of a second violation will be immediately canceled.
12. Notification of violations:
or RSI Systems has no obligation to monitor the activity of customers and users to determine if there is a violation of the TOU, also has the responsibility through the same monitor or monitor Internet activities.
or First violation: A user who has violated any of the points of the AUP, you should receive an e-mail, warning of the violation. However, the service is subject to suspension pending a User's agreement in writing, to restrict any future violation.
or Second violation: The Users who have committed a second violation of any of the points of the Acceptable Use Policy are subject to immediate suspension or termination of service without notice.
13. Suspension or termination of the Service: RSI Systems reserves the right to suspend any customer access to the network, if in the opinion of "the Company" Customer service is the source or target of the violation of any term of the AUP and abuse of resources "Company" impact on service quality and consequently on the clients. If inappropriate activity is detected, all accounts of the Customer in question will be suspended until the investigation is completed. The notification to Customer is not assured. In extreme cases, justice will be contacted depending on the activity. The client will not have a credit for the time that the service was suspended.
14. Compensation: RSI Systems wishes to emphasize that in accordance with the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and Terms of Service (TOS) of the Company, Customer shall compensate RSI Sistemaspor any violation of the AUP or TOS that result in the loss of the Company, or any claim to the Company by a third. This means that if RSI Systems is sued because the activity of a client or a customer of a Reseller, Customer shall pay any damages awarded against RSI Systems, plus all costs and attorney fees.
15. Miscellaneous Provisions: You must provide and maintain updated personal contact information. The contacts via e-mail, telephone and fax are used in that order of preference.
o A lack of action by the Company in any violation of the terms of this Agreement by Customer, should not be construed as a continuing lack of action on any of the terms already mentioned.
or Customer may not transfer or assign your account to a third party without prior acceptance of the Company. RSI Systems reserves the right to cancel a customer's account and services under the terms of this contract without notice.
or RSI Systems is not responsible for any material posted by others outside the network. The Company is not responsible for the content of other Web sites that aim to RSI Systems or any site hosted on their servers, as these links are provided as navigation tools. RSI Systems disclaims any responsibility for any misuse or liability to a person or party, for violations of these policies by any person or party.
or "The Company" is not responsible for damages that the client's business would suffer, no warranties implied or written by any of its services including loss of data resulting from delays, non-delivery or bad delivery service, or any other service interruptions.
Responsibility for Content: You, as a customer of RSI Systems, is responsible for the content hosted on your account. Once the site development, you will have the originals and FTP access to your account that can perform RSI Sistemaspara backups of your web content.
RSI Systems reserves the right to amend these policies at any time. All Resellers, Customers and Users must adhere to the above policies. Any failure to adhere to the terms or conditions shall be grounds for immediate termination of service. You will be held accountable for the actions of their clients in matters described in these Terms and Conditions, therefore, it is advisable to adopt similar policies